Equal Opportunity Employer
Geyer’s is an equal opportunity employer and fully subscribes to the principles of equal opportunity employment. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by Federal or State law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, this company intends to comply with all Federal and State laws and the information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. Application must be complete to be considered for interview.
Online Employment Application*
*Terms & Conditions
- I understand that to be employed I must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States and I must show employer the documents that will prove this.
- I understand to be employed by Geyers, I cannot have facial piercings, visible extreme tattoos, or extreme hair style or color.
- I hereby certify and affirm that the information provided in connection with the application process is true, accurate and complete, and that I have withheld nothing that would, if disclosed, affect this application unfavorably.
- I hereby authorize Geyer’s to investigate all information pertinent to my application for employment to determine my qualifications for employment, which may include contacting former or current employers or any other person or entity. I hereby authorize all persons and entities having information relevant to my application to provide that information to Geyer’s.
- I understand any omission, misrepresentation, or falsification in connection with this application process may be grounds for denial of employment or, if hired, immediate termination of employment. I further understand that if I am hired, I must abide by all the rules and policies of Geyer’s which, other than the at-will employment policy, generally may be changed without notice at the discretion of Geyer’s.